Tuesday Evening Childcare:
By Registration only. Classes are full, please check back in January.
Currently we have weekly ticket registration for Sunday Services which includes a Children’s Ticket to attend class. Because class sizes are limited in order to allow for distancing, a children’s ticket is required to attend class. If there are no children’s tickets available, please obtain a general auditorium seating ticket for your child and they can stay in the adult service parent. Family seating is available in the Foyer as well.
HOW TO CHECK IN:
- Register for the appropriate Children’s Ticket. (Thursday 6pm)
- Sunday morning, please bring a digital or hard copy of your ticket email. Your tickets will be scanned at the entrance.
- UPON ARRIVAL- Please proceed to the ChristcityKIDS table in the Foyer. Each child will be assigned to a classroom and given a coloured wristband. Wristband is REQUIRED for entrance to class.
After Worship the children will be dismissed to class.
Elementary Children: (East Hallway)
Please proceed to your assigned classroom and line up at the door. Wristband required for entry.
Preschool: (West Hallway)
- Parents, please escort your children to the Park Hallway. Please line up with your child and assist them with the hand sanitizer.
- Children will be allowed to enter when the gate opens. * Children who need assistance walking to their classroom may have a parent walk them to the doorway. Parents will not be allowed to enter the room.
END OF SERVICE PICK UP:
Elementary Kids will be dismissed at the end of class. Please arrange with your children how you would like to meet up at the end of service. Children may wait in the classroom at the parents request.
Preschool: Parent Pick Up is required. The children will be lined up and waiting for you beside the Park Desk Counter. Please come promptly at the end of the service.
What are we doing in Class?
Learning about Jesus, Growing in Faith and Loving God is our priority.
Throughout September we will continue to encourage unity among our families by keeping our lessons consistent for kids at home and those attending live services.
In class we will watch the same lesson video that the kids at home can watch. You can watch anytime by going to www.parentcue.org/faith.
For families attending services, you can be assured we are providing a clean and touch free environment in all classes.
The ChristcityKIDS TEAM has adapted the activity plans each week to not require sharing of supplies or handling items for games, etc. We are blessed to have such a large facility to be able to provide a space for children that allows for physical distancing.
Family Seating Areas:
We are ready for kids of all ages! Family seating has been set up in the Foyer for those with younger children to use as needed. Extra TV’s have been set up for you to watch the live feed of the service.
The Nursery is also available for one parent to sit with their children under the age of 3. A live feed of the service is also playing in the room.
The Mother’s Room is reserved for nursing mothers. Also with a live feed from the auditorium.
*Please be respectful of each other during the use of family areas. Parent are responsible for their children at all times. Please bring quiet activities for your children to engage in during the sermon.
Clean Habits for ChristcityKIDS:
- Kids will user hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the classrooms.
- Cover that cough! Kids will be taught and expected to cover coughs and sneezes and then wash their hands again.
- ChristcityKIDS don’t come to class if they are not feeling well or have been unwell in the previous 7 days.
- ChristcityKIDS love to share…but for now we will only share encouragement, kindness and love! Not pens, glue, toys or hugs.
- Bathroom breaks are fine, please ask a leader first.
- ChristcityKIDS bring their own Bible to church (every week!)
- Christcity Preschoolers are brave and can walk into the classroom all by themselves!